Management Business Solutions was founded in 2006 by Floriza Genautis with the hopes of starting a company that offered more than just staffing services. With our national capabilities and desire to value relationships and deliver results, you can be sure that a candidate hired through Management Business Solutions will fit your business culture and objectives on time and on budget. As hands-on professionals with experience in every field, we bring an insider’s understanding to your needs, enabling us to match the ideal candidate for you.
After relocating from Oregon to Michigan in 2006, Floriza started her business on Hall Street in Grand Rapids, MI. Within the last 10 years, MBS has called many places in the area home until finding a permanent one on Buchanan Avenue in Wyoming, MI in 2017. After creating several successful staffing solutions for our clients, it built a referral network and repeat business so Floriza would eventually be accompanied in her ownership role with Amy Marshall, co-owner of MBS. Amy offers a unique strength to help MBS evolve every day.
Our Mission: Valuing Relationships and Delivering Results
At Management Business Solutions, our mission is to provide our clients with high-quality candidates through customized staffing solutions. Our business is driven by relationships and was founded with the belief that personal contact allows for a greater mutual understanding.
- 2019: EPIC Finalist for GR Chamber: Minority Business of the Year Award
- 2019: Finalist for the GRBJ Top Women Owned Business in West Michigan
- 2019: Women’s Resource Center Pillar Award winner
- 2017: Local First LocalMotion award winners for our commitment to social, environmental and economic responsibility
- 2017: Seed of GROWth award winners for Business of the Year
- 2017: Moved to our current home on Buchanan Avenue in Wyoming, MI
- 2015: Corp! Diversity Focused Company Honoree
- 2014: Sponsor of the 27th Annual Fair Housing Luncheon & Workshop Series
- 2014: Amy becomes a co-owner
- 2011: Women’s Business Enterprise National Council Star Award
- 2009: Internship program is created
- 2009: Recipient of the MI-SBTDC Best Small Business award
- 2009: Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce Minority Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2009: Finalist for the GRBJ Top Women Owned Business in West Michigan
- 2009: Amy joined full-time at MBS
- 2008: GRCC Minority Business Advocate of the Year
- 2008: Moved to 77 Monroe Center in Grand Rapids, MI
- 2007: National Women’s Business Enterprise Certification
- 2006: Management Business Solutions is founded